Books and more mailed to your home address - free! Ask if you have questions. Note: This service is for off-campus/distance education students and all doctoral students.
Request ASU, WCU and UNC-Asheville resources:
1. Search ASU's Library Catalog. (Select WNCLN to search ASU, Western Carolina and UNC-A.)
2. Find something you want? Click the Request link.
3. When prompted for Pickup Location, select ASU Distance Learning/Doctoral
4. That's it! Check My Account to see what you've checked out, renew, items and more.
Books and Thesis/Dissertations from Away:
1. Use ILLiad - our interlibrary loan system.
2. Select New Request-BookorNew Request-Thesis. Provide requested information.
3. That's it! Check ILLiad - View options to see what you've requested, received, and more.
Cooperative Borrowing @ UNC System Libraries
You are eligible to borrow circulating books from other UNC System school libraries using your AppState ID.
You will need to:
Take your ASU campus ID with you.
Talk with the circulation staff at the other library about borrowing materials through the UNC Cooperative Library Agreement.