2. Explore the options: what have you requested, checked out, look at your reading history, create lists and more.
3. Select to turn on your Reading History for a complete list of all the items you check out.
Learn About Document Delivery
Would you like a book mailed to your home? Or do you need an article that isn't available locally?
Request ASU, WCU and UNC-Asheville resources - we mail them to your home at no cost to you.
1. Search ASU's Library Catalog. (Select WNCLN to search ASU, Western Carolina and UNC-A.)
2. Find something you want? Click the Request link.
3. Login and when prompted for Pickup Location, select ASU Distance Learning/Doctoral
4. That's it! It will be mailed to your home with a postage paid return label.
5. Check My Library Account to see what you've checked out, renew, items and more.
Books and Thesis/Dissertations from Away - we mail them to your home at no cost to you.
1. Use ILLiad - our interlibrary loan system.
2. Select New Request - BookorNew Request - Thesis. Provide requested information.
3. That's it! Check ILLiad - View options to see what you've requested, received, and more.
The article you need is not available electronically? We will get a copy for you - at no charge to you.
1. Request the article via ILLiad - our interlibrary loan system.
2. Select New Request - Article. Complete the form and submit it.
3. We will find it, scan it, and make it available to you electronically. At no cost to you.