Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Ebooks at ASU
- The Library is leasing lots of ebooks, about 500,000 of them, and bought about a thousand last year. But the Library continues to buy thousands of physical books per year, at almost the same rate as before.
- The quickest way to use them is to read them online
- Chapters or small sections can be printed or downloaded fairly easily
- Downloading entire ebooks is sometimes possible (though you'll need to set up accounts and download Adobe Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader, or other). The first time you do it, you will need some patience lots of patience and/or help from our Library Service desks
- Finding ebooks should be easy. Try the search box above
- Most of our ebooks allow access by more than one person at a time
How to Search in the Library Catalog for Ebooks
1. From the Library's Homepage, access the Library Catalog:
2. Limit your topic by Material Type to Ebooks:
Questions -- Contact your liaison librarian