What's in this Guide
Search for eBooks
About eBooks at ASU
- The quickest way to use them is just to read them online. But the interface is not always easy.
- Chapters or small sections can be printed or downloaded fairly easily.
- Downloading entire ebooks is sometimes possible (though you'll need to set up accounts and download Adobe Digital Editions, Bluefire, or other). The first time you do it, you may need lots of patience.
- Finding ebooks should be easy. Try the search box above.
- Many of our ebooks allow access by more than one person at a time.
Another Way to Search for eBooks -- APPsearch
Enter your keywords into APPsearch. When your results come up, click on "EBOOKS" in the upper left column.
How to Search in the Classic Catalog for eBooks
A. From the Library's Homepage, use the Quick Search Box
B. Limit your topic to EBooks