Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Citing eBooks -- 3 styles
Finding eBooks - Short form
About eBooks at ASU
- The quickest way to use them is just to read them online. But the interface is not always easy.
- Chapters or small sections can be printed or downloaded fairly easily.
- Downloading entire eBooks is sometimes possible (though you'll need to set up accounts and download Adobe Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader, or other). The first time you do it, you need some patience.
- Finding eBooks should be easy. Try the search box above.
- Many of our eBooks allow access by more than one person at a time.
How to Search in the Classic Catalog for eBooks