Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask a Librarian
Need assistance right now?
- Librarians are available at the Library Research & Services Desk - 1st floor
- Call the Library Research & Services Desk at (828) 262-2818
- Chat - Chat with a Librarian
- Text - Text the Library at (828) 202-8536.
- - Use this form to send us an email message
This guide explains what services are available to you and provides research videos and tips that will help you get started.
Please contact me with any library/ research related questions. We can meet via the following:
We may meet in person or online, whichever is most convenient for you.
I look forward to working with you!
Library Workshops for Research