Keyword Searching. Your strategy will either be to use a specific word, phrase or combine words that represent your broad topic. Examples:
Select titles of interest and link to similar books using the Subject Headings.
Sample Subject Headings:
Books, dvds, and more mailed to your home address - free! Ask if you have questions.
Note: This service is for distance education students and all doctoral students.
Request ASU, WCU and UNC-Asheville resources:
1. Search ASU's Library Catalog. (Select WNCLN to search ASU, Western Carolina and UNC-A.)
2. Find something you want? Click the Request link.
3. When prompted for Pickup Location, select ASU Distance Learning/Doctoral
4. That's it! Check My Account to see what you've checked out, renew, items and more.
Books and Thesis/Dissertations from Away:
1. Use ILLiad - our interlibrary loan system. Login or Register (first time users).
2. Select New Request-Book or New Request-Thesis. Provide requested information.
3. That's it! Check ILLiad - View options to see what you've requested, received, and more.