These are key services available to you -- Document delivery, including Interlibrary loan, and My Account.
Would you like a book mailed to your home? Or do you need an article that isn't available locally?
Request ASU, WCU and UNC-Asheville resources - we mail them to your home at no cost to you.
1. Search ASU's Library Catalog. (Select WNCLN to search ASU, Western Carolina and UNC-A.)
2. Find something you want? Click the Request link.
3. Login and when prompted for Pickup Location, select ASU Distance Learning/Doctoral
4. That's it! It will be mailed to your home with a postage paid return label.
5. Check My Library Account to see what you've checked out, renew, items and more.
Books and Thesis/Dissertations from Away - we mail them to your home at no cost to you.
1. Use ILLiad - our interlibrary loan system.
2. Select New Request - Book or New Request - Thesis. Provide requested information.
3. That's it! Check ILLiad - View options to see what you've requested, received, and more.
The article you need is not available electronically? We will get a copy for you - at no charge to you.
1. Request the article via ILLiad - our interlibrary loan system.
2. Select New Request - Article. Complete the form and submit it.
3. We will find it, scan it, and make it available to you electronically. At no cost to you.
My Library Account is your access to your library account. You can:
You can find My Library Account on the library homepage,
1. Log into My Library Account.
2. Explore the options: what have you requested, checked out, look at your reading history, create lists and more.
3. Select to turn on your Reading History for a complete list of all the items you check out.