Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The catalog provides access to the library holdings of Appalachian State University (books, movies, music scores, music CDs, government documents, audiobooks, and more).
Finding Books, Encyclopedias, DVDs +
Use the Library Online Catalog to locate books, scholarly encyclopedias and more.
- Keyword Searching: Use a specific word, phrase or combine words that represent your broad topic.
- attention deficit, adhd, ADD
- Subject Searching: Look at the Subject Headings in the highly relevant books your keyword search turned up. Use those in a Subject search.
- Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, Attention-deficit disorder
- Search Tip: Search the combined resources of WNCLN (ASU, UNCA and WCU) by choosing WNCLN from the dropdown. You can request these materials.
- Use the Request It! link:
- to have UNCA and WCU books checked out to you and brought to ASU for you to pick up.
- to have ASU books pulled and placed at the library service desk for you.
- DE and Doctoral students: We mail materials to your home, with return postage enclosed, at no cost to you.
Log in to see what you have checked out, renew materials, create a reading history and more.
DE Students: Requesting Books
Attention Distance Education and Doctoral Students: We will mail books to your home! Free.
Use the Request link to request books available at ASU, UNC-A or WCU.
When prompted for Pickup Location, select ASU Distance Learning/Doctoral
Items will be mailed to your home address - at no cost to you. A postage paid return label is provided.s provided.
Interlibrary Loan via ILLiad
Use ILLiad to request material (books or articles) which are not available in the ASU Library Catalog.