Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The article you need is not available electronically?
- You may request it via ILLiad (our interlibrary loan system).
- We will find it, scan it, and make it available to you electronically.
Scholarly/Peer Reviewed Articles
What are "scholarly" or "peer-reviewed" articles?
- Written by scholars or experts on the topic
- Content has been critically evaluated by other experts
- Contain citations (footnotes and/or bibliography) documenting sources
Searching for Journal Articles
Access is restricted to ASU students, faculty, and staff. Listing of all databases.
Google Scholar Search - Proxied
Managing Search Results and More
Databases have tools that help you manage your results and more. ERIC, Education Source and others produced by EBSCOhost use the same tools:
For advanced Search options within EBSCOhost see Help.