Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
User Experience refers to how a person feels when he or she is interacting with a product, service, or space.
Work with library teams to improve users' experience of services, spaces, and resources in the following ways:
1. Conduct UX Research:
- Attitudinal research-surveys, focus groups, user interviews
- Behavioral research-patron observation, usability testing, journey mapping
- Ethnographic research-photo surveys, mapping diaries, retrospective interviews
2. Oversee Student Advisory Committee
3. Oversee Suggestion Box Comments
4. Promote UX awareness
Coordinator of Learning & Research Services