What's in this Guide
Library eBook Collections
Links to the library's packages of eBooks from academic and other kinds of publishers.
Free eBook Collections
Links to many free sources for eBooks
Access to eBooks and Audiobooks
How to use EBSCOhost and ebrary eBooks
How to cite eBooks
Basic information about the fuctionality and features of eBook collections
Search for eBooks in the Library Catalog
About eBooks at ASU
- The quickest way to use them is just to read them online. But the interface is not always easy.
- Chapters or small sections can be printed or downloaded fairly easily.
- Downloading entire eBooks is sometimes possible (though you'll need to set up accounts and download Adobe Digital Editions, Bluefire Reader, or other). The first time you do it, you will need some patience lots of patience and/or help from our service desks.
- Finding eBooks should be easy. Try the search box above.
- Many of our eBooks allow access by more than one person at a time.
Another Way to Search for eBooks -- APPsearch
Enter your keywords into APPsearch. When your results come up, click on "EBOOKS" in the upper left column.
How to Search in the Classic Catalog for eBooks
A. From the Library's Homepage, use the Quick Search Box
B. Limit your topic to EBooks